2. Click Log in or Register on the top right portion of the page
3. When you get to your eBenefits dashboard, hover over Apply on the navigation bar and select Housing from the drop-down menu.
4. Under the Housing section, select Certificate of Eligibility for Home Loan.
5. After you complete the application, the VA allows you to print it directly from your ebenefits dashboard.
6. Hover over Manage on the navigation bar and select Housing from the drop-down menu.
7. Now, select Certificate of Eligibility for Home Loan.
8. Click "View your COE" and save a PDF version of this so you can easily send to your lender of choice.
How Much VA Home Loan Can You Afford? Figuring it Out.
Using the VA loan to buy my own homes has given me the opportunity to provide my experience for you. I am NOT a licensed mortgage broker.
Why Work With A Realtor?
When it comes to buying and selling a home, many people ask themselves whether it’s worth working with a realtor.